"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Longing

Quote of the day:

Chapter 24: Divine Library

“As three among you perish to the earth – bound by shadow and fire – do not be fooled by the warnings given to incite terror and mayhem. Those three who fought against the growing power will be laid to rest until the time comes – the time of light."

Passage of the day:

Chapter 16: Underground

We had an undeniable connection. I mentally sighed. It was in that moment that I realized how attached I had grown to him. Stupid hopeless longing; I was already doomed to heartache. An old commercial ad about your brain on drugs flashed through my head. This is your brain on Andrew."

1 comment: