"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Friday, February 12, 2010

So You Want to Write a Novel

Hi wonderful fans.

After going through the publishing processes and all the grueling steps that go along with it, I thought I might offer myself up for some Q&A. If you, or anyone you know, has questions about writing a book, getting the word out there, publishing, or marketing, feel free to ask. During the next few days I will answer (and possibly my Editor, Bri) any questions via a new blog post, with details, links and possibly contacts.

Thanks for sticking with me while I wait (very impatiently) for my book to hit the printers.

Laura :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Laura! I'll definitely be up for answering any questions people have about editing, social media, marketing, publishing, website design and optimization, etc. So, ask away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura. You are an inspiration. Thank you for being kind enough to share what you know. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your book to come out! Are you nervous or excited about the release?

    I'm here waiting....
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete