"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Review of Shadow of the Sun

Check out a review of Shadow of the Sun: http://mylifewithatwilightobsession.blogspot.com/2010/03/shadow-of-sun.html

Here is a small excerpt:

I LOVE THE BOOK!!! I couldn't put it down. I fed my kidsLunchables- the pizza ones and I didn't even heat up the sauce, in fact my two year old was trying to gnaw the sauce open because I forgot to open his.

This book was so full of action and should have been confusing, but wasn't in anyway. The story is just fantastic. My brain can't even come up with a proper review because I am still so in love with it that I just gush and I can't make sense of it yet.


Thank you Rachel for all of your kind words! I hope your friends enjoy this book as much as you did.

I'll post more reviews as they come in!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment