"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soul Stalker & News

Hey all!

I have posted chapter one of Soul Stalker on my website. This chapter has spoilers for Shadow of the Sun. If you have already read SotS, please check it out: http://laurakreitzer.com/soul-stalker

In other news, Shadow of the Sun is now available at Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, Amazon, and iUniverse. Please check out all of the sites before you purchase. Each website has a different price posted for hardcover and paperback.

As many of my friends know, I will be going to NJ in August. I am going to try my hardest to set up a small book tour and drive there from Kentucky. I’ll keep everyone informed as soon as I know anything.

Lastly, thank you everyone who purchased my book. Things are going well and I hope they continue to move forward after my marketing starts. I’ll be sending my book out to reviewers next week!

Happy Thursday!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment