"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Friday, January 8, 2010

Introduction


My name is Brianne Villano, of Bevillano Edits, and I am under contract with Laura Kreitzer, author of Shadow of the Sun, part of the Timeless Series of books.  I have contributed editing services for her first book, Shadow of the Sun, and she has graciously hired me to be the editor on her second, Soul Stalker.
Social media is also something I’m very excited about, so I am also implementing a social media strategy for her and learning as much as I can about it so that I might take that knowledge and make her a household name.  Part of the social media plan is to utilize this blog that she has started, which is why I'm introducing myself now.
You can continue to look forward to excerpts from Laura's book, as well as reviews from those who have already read her unpublished novel!
Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment