"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Twitter

Hi fans!

So, I am horrible with updating the whole twitter bit, but I am getting better. I am finally figuring out how the hell to use it. Anyway, please follow me:

http://www.twitter.com/laurakreitzer

How about a little Shadow of the Sun to start the morning out? Great:

My feet dangled from my perch at my mother’s bed. It had a large canopy with wrought iron metal that twisted into beautiful designs that connected over my head. I had a family photo in one hand and the phone in the other. My life felt torn between who I was and who I was becoming. It literally hurt when I thought about my family back in the States, especially Jenna. At the same time, my heart was still trying to put all the pieces back together after losing the life I never had, the life I had almost returned to.

Well, there you have it! Thank you fans for being so fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, get your butt on Twitter more often, girlie!
    "My mothers bed" *breaks down in tears*

    ReplyDelete