"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Monday, June 7, 2010

Copyright Infringement

Copyright infringement is not all right. It is also not okay to post someones work online without the permission of the copyright holder. I have recently come across a website (or eight) that have been freely giving away authors’ work. I am a larger supporter when it comes to writers. I buy their books, be it in a physical copy, digital, or audio file. I will admit there are times I have obtained non-purchased documents or audio files for books, but I have always gone out of my way to purchase each and every book to support that author. To give nothing back to someone who worked diligently for months while stressing over deadlines and editing is revolting.

I truly hope that every one of you will help support authors by purchasing their work.

Thank you all!

Laura

(You can contact me at laura.kreitzer@gmail.com –my official email address.)

No comments:

Post a Comment