"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Friday, June 4, 2010

Interview with Laura Kreitzer

Fire and Ice blog did an interview with Laura Kreitzer.

What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
Write! Always write, never stop. Doesn’t matter if it is bad or in need of major help . . . WRITE! You can’t aspire to be a writer if you only dream of it. You must act upon it. And never, ever give up.

Are you working on any future writing projects?
I am 35% done with Soul Stalker, book two in the Timeless Series. There will be a book three, too, and possibly more. It all depends on where I take the story in book three, I suppose. I also have a few ideas brewing for another book or series. Pirates come to mind . . . I guess we’ll have to wait and see where that takes me.


To read the whole interview go here:http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com/2010/04/introudcing-author-laura-kreitzer.html

Website post: http://laurakreitzer.com/archives/295

No comments:

Post a Comment