"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Comfort

Quote of the day:

Chapter 19: The Sight

“Honey?” I mumbled, our lips still firmly placed together.
“Yes, love?”
“We have to go to the library tonight.”
He groaned in my mouth. “That place is so dusty and smelly. Completely unromantic.”
“I think we could find something romantic to do in there,” I purred.

('Honey' is not the original text - it's best if you don't know the real name.)

Passage of the day:

Chapter 24: Fatality

The sun was against her back, making a perfect halo of light around her stunning features. Tears streamed down my face, a mix between bliss, terror and the pain from the throbbing ache at my side. And though we were all in danger, I felt comforted.

1 comment:

  1. The Diving Library seems to see a lot of action.... why is that?

    ReplyDelete