"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FBI

Quote of the day:

Chapter 8: Secrets

“Maybe you’ll find some hot guy in Washington. Aren’t you working with the FBI?”
I nodded.
“Well, I bet there has to be some hunks around!” she winked at me. “Isn’t being tall, dark, handsome, and sexy a prerequisite for joining the FBI?”

Passage of the day:

Prologue/Chapter 29: Revenge

It was then that I looked down at the mound of dirt that would soon be covering this benevolent creature. In that moment, it felt like something was breaking away from my heart. It fluttered away, and the hole it left would forever be there. A reminder.

1 comment:

  1. We love tall, dark and handsome
    -A message from your "team captain"

    ReplyDelete