"Laura’s writing is so beautiful and visually descriptive that the reader will lose themselves in this book, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality."

- Lisa, Beta extraordinaire

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meow

Quote & passage of the day:

Chapter 9: Heights

“Since I’m on this trip, are you going to tell me what’s going on? Something major must be brewing for the FBI to be swarming the place like they were. But that one FBI agent … Joseph? Meow!” She clawed at the air.
“Ladies,” Joseph laughed.
Sally’s expression turned from feisty kitty to out-right mortification. She didn’t look over her shoulder to where Joseph – tall and handsome – stood. Instead, she closed her eyes, bowed her head. I watched as her neck fluoresced red.

1 comment:

  1. You posted this for me, didn't you? ha ha.
    I absolutely love LOVE this part! Friggin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete